Friday, September 25, 2009

Again time for a product review.
This time is it again for wireless headphone by Mitashi:
 I have been using them since 5-6 months and they are working fine, I would say value for money. It is I guess a chinese brand so no guarantee on the product, atleast I am not aware of. It has got all the features of a regular headphone like FM radio, inbuilt mic but one unique feature that I like it the most is that the headphone has got a audio output to which you can plugin a wired headphone or any other audio device so two people can hear using just one wireless headphone (I guess thats just right for a couple you've got your better half wired to you while you go wireless...haha I know that was a bad joke, feel free to abstain from commenting :P ). If you have a audio splitter you can plugin any number of headphones you want though the audio quality will deteriorate. Oops forgot the price again, its around Rs.550

No comments: