Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saw the movie "Wanted" yesterday..nah not the one with Salman Khan the one with Angelina Jolie.

IMDB link for the movie and don't forget to read the user comments ;)
And I would say :Kya pheka hai" ha ha...it too much to digest, I mean they are making the bullet take curved path by slinging the gun !!! Ah and the end shot how can I forget that...Angelina shoots ths last shot with her bullet taking a full 360 degree path shooting 7-8 men and ending it in her own head !! I felt like doing the same after watching the shot ;) And the movie is full of similar hyperboles which will blow ur mind off. They have gone ahead of our bollywood but I should say they have guts!! So those with a stable mind watch it only if you want to see Angelina.

3 comments:

Venky said...

Salman one will be better any day i bet !!!

VSJ said...

finally you sold ur headsets to Jaideep at a loss of 100/-. Jaideep had a good deal. I can't say it as a best deal :) juzz kidding

Sagar said...

Actually at a loss of 158 :((